Kill Your Darlings seeks a WordPress developer to join our expanding team. This part-time paid opportunity (retainer-based, to be negotiated with the successful applicant) is a nine-month contract, with the role likely to become ongoing. Equivalent of 20-25 hours a month, Melbourne-based preferred, but not essential.
Please send a cover letter with relevant folio details and CV to info@killyourdarlingsjournal.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Initiating e-commerce updates
- Building an online subscriber database
- Updating widgets as required
- Updating existing templates
- Designing new templates
- Working closely with KYD‘s Online Editor during issue transitions